By placing an order and purchasing goods from First4Hampers, you enter into a legally binding agreement with us on the conditions as stated below. You should read and understand these conditions because they affect your rights and liabilities.
Our full and extensive terms and conditions may be downloaded via the link at the foot of this page.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing each such sale of Goods will be subject to these terms and conditions
- We may from time to time change the contents of your hamper or gift slightly depending on current stock levels, and dependent on the season and availability of certain products, such as food and fruit. Any substitutions of this kind will happen automatically, without notice
- If your order contains alcohol, both you and the recipient must be over 18yrs old. More advice can be found at www.drinkaware.co.uk. By ticking the 'tick to confirm you are over 18' box on all products that contain alcohol you are verifying that you are over 18 years old and agree with the following: 'Section 10.67 of the Statutory Guidance of the Licensing Act requires distance sellers to operate an age verification policy in relation to remote sales. It stipulates that ‘Companies that sell alcohol remotely (e.g. online or by mail order) should operate an age verification policy, but as the sale of alcohol does not ordinarily take place on delivery, the condition does not in such cases require photo ID to be shown at the point of delivery. As long as age verification has taken place already via another means, these transactions will meet the requirement of the condition.’
- Our '10% Off Your First Order' promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
- The quantity, quality and description of the Goods will be those set out in your Order
- We reserve the right to reject any order. Orders are accepted at our sole discretion but are normally accepted if the Goods are available, the order reflects current pricing, you are based in the Delivery Area and your Payment Card is authorised for the transaction
- You or we are entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the Goods appearing on our website
- You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any Order submitted by you, and for giving us any necessary information relating to the Goods within a sufficient time to enable us to perform the Contract in accordance with its terms
- We reserve the right to make changes in the specification of the Goods which are required to conform with any applicable statutory or EC requirements
- The price of the Goods shall be the price set out on the relevant page of this site. We reserve the right to change the prices set out on this site provided that if we accept an order from you the price for the goods will be the price set out in the relevant range at the time the order is placed.
- If the price of the Goods increases between the date we accept your Order and the delivery date, we will let you know and ask you to confirm by e-mail/in writing that the new price is acceptable. If it is not acceptable then you will, of course, have the option of cancelling the order.
- The total price is inclusive of any applicable value added tax
- The terms and conditions of this contract do not affect your statutory rights
- For full information on our delivery and returns policy, please visit www.first4hampers.com/delivery-returns
Terms of payment - Upon providing us with details of the Payment Card and submitting the Order you:
- Confirm and undertake that the information contained within the Order is true and accurate and that you are duly authorised to use the Payment Card; and
- Authorise us to deduct from the Payment Card account the full price of the Goods and all other payments which may become due to us under the Contract.
To protect your own interests please read the terms and conditions carefully before you place an order. If you are uncertain as to your rights under them or you want any explanation about them please write, telephone or email our customer queries department before you place the order and we will be happy to explain any of the content.
Telephone: 0870 011 0673
Write: First4Hampers, c/o Lanchester Wines, Greencroft Estate, Stanley, County Durham, DH9 7XP